As an independent benefits broker, Benefits Interface receives compensation in the form of commissions and service fees paid by benefit suppliers.
We provide three levels of service depending on the commitment level of potential clients.
- 90-minute meeting to assess your current situation and explore opportunities is provided with no obligation.
- Brokerage services are provided to clients and prospective clients who are committed to using Benefits Interface to implement recommendations that they act on.
- Clients, as well as employers willing to become clients by appoint Benefits Interface on their present plan while exploring and implement solutions, have access to three programs:
- The Benefit Stepping Stones Program™ which designs a simple, affordable benefit plan customized to your unique needs.
- The Benefits Optimization Process™ which minimizes the long-term cost of your benefits is provided at no additional charge.
- The Strategy Alignment Process™ which aligns your benefit strategies with your overall business goals is available to a select group of clients who pay a one-time membership fee of $1,000.
If you are comfortable with these options then please let me know when you would like to move ahead and who should be involved in the processes.
John Vandeweerd, President